Terms and Conditions
Our conditions are net 30 days. Under the provisions of current European legislation (Directive 2000/35/CE), penalty interest payment may be demanded for amounts remaining unpaid after this date.
Exigo translations is a translation agency that is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Translation services is defined as the translation of a text document or text image from the original source language to the target language by Exigo translations.
Use of Exigo translations' website is determined upon the visitors acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. Exigo translations' terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. By accessing and browsing Exigo translations' website, the visitor accepts those terms and conditions without limitation.
1. While Exigo translations uses every effort through using qualified translators to provide accurate translations, Exigo translations assumes no liability or responsibility for errors, omissions or ambiguities in the translation services given. In no event is Exigo translations liable for any damages whatsoever arising from errors, omissions or ambiguities in the translation services given, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
2. The document text submitted by the visitor to Exigo translations, and the translation of that text by Exigo translations, does not and will not:
- infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- be defamatory or libellous;
- be lewd, pornographic or obscene;
- violate any laws, including any laws regarding unfair competition, discrimination, or false advertising;
- promote violence or contain hate speech; or
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
3. By agreeing to Exigo translations offering their translation services, the visitor/client abides by Exigo translations' payment policy. Only by prior permission by Exigo translations does the visitor/client have the right to pay for translation services 30 days net after receiving the translation service. For visitors/clients without this prior agreement, payment will be made before receiving the translation service.
Exigo translations withholds the right to refuse to offer its services without having to give any due reason.
© Copyright 2007 - 2012 Exigo translations
Copyright of this website is owned by or licensed to Exigo translations. Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright of Exigo translations. Reproduction is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic revival system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent from Exigo translations or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.